Monday, September 8, 2008

more on Flickr

Found some nice photos on Flickr of my motorbike Kawasaki ZZR 250, but couldn't upload them to this blog as they were copyrighted. Have used Photobucket at home for a set of my own photos of my artwork, can't get to them either, the work network blocks Photobucket. Wonder how many libraries ignore Web 2.0 tools for reasons like this. It's ll very well to explore these things at home, but if one can't access them at work, it's unlikely they'll be used for library projects. (I do not understand why it blocks one photo sharing site but not others - but one must learn to live with restrictions, I guess , and use what works).

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Thanks for these comments - it is helpful to hear about the challenges people experience doing this course.

Ellen (PLS)